Monday, November 23, 2009

My new Ceilings!!


So who would of thought new ceilings would be so exciting!! Me, I was so excited to see my new ceilings installed downstairs. Reason being is the previous ceiling was that horrible textured ceiling. You know when someone thought slapping rough textured plaster on the ceiling would be a great design statement? Well I can't stand them, it just looks...not so nice! So new ceilings were a must. However I could only do downstairs so when I'm lying in bed, I will be looking up at a terrible a ceiling. I hope I will cope!!
I also had installed the beautiful 3 step cornice. Was this a cost I needed? Well no, but I wanted a little bit of detail and this is a simple way of doing it. So happy I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!