Monday, September 9, 2013

Celebrity Home - Gisele Bundchen & Tom Brady


What does a supermodel and sports star's home look like? Well a little (or not so little) like this ...

 

Located in Brentwood, Los Angeles the home of Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady built their comfortable family home overlooking the Pacific Ocean.With Gisele as the global ambassador for the United Nations Environment Program they placed a strong focus when building their home was to use as many recycled materials as possible and to implement many energy and water saving systems.

 


 

 

 

 


 





all images via archiecturaldigest

4 comments:

  1. Wow not what I was expecting at all! Its pretty rustic and relaxed, not a young blinged up home for this couple :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either Michelle, I'm impressed that it's not a blinged up home lol

      Delete
  2. I love it! Especially the gym room :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I thought you might like the gym, imagine having that at your disposal??!

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!