Saturday, September 24, 2011

Million Dollar Decorator - Martyn Lawrence Bullard

Martyn Lawrence Bullard


Based : Los Angeles
Studied : This very successful interior designer to the stars never actually studied interior design, he is self trained. Love that!
Interesting : Has an impressive celebrity client list including Sharon and Ozzie Osbourne, Cheryl Tiegs, Cher, Elton John, Eva Mendes and Tamara Mellon.
Design Style :  Sophisticated, comfortable, eclectic and in any and all periods.









Why he loves what he does :
"It’s the freedom to be creative every day. To be lucky enough to do a job I adore, to interact with fascinating people on a daily basis and to shop the world for the most beautiful objects. Truly, I am so fulfilled and lucky that the universe has blessed me with the talent and is allowing me to live my dreams"



images via martynlbullarddesign

1 comment:

  1. His work is just beautiful! I love an eclectically designed room. And how inspirational that he was never formally taught!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!