It's Sunday and time to review my week ...
- I finished my holiday to the Gold Coast with the very handsome Mr Harry Kewell standing next to me at the security check at the airport. So no, this isn't my own snap as I know I just would have embarrassed myself if I got my phone out to take a snap, he was just too close haha!
- After getting back to Cairns on Sunday night, I headed out again to Sydney on Monday morning. Good thing I like flying!
- Hit Sydney with some retail therapy at Westfield in the city (window shopping only of course) before starting work.
- Gift from work, yummy Aesop Jet Set travel kit. It's a great gift idea.
- One of my very good friends sent me this quote this week and I thought it was just priceless!
- Overcast and raining in Sydney this week but it was still a fab view across Manly from our restaurant, Manly Pavillion
- Back in Cairns and the packing has begun!
- Went to the movies and saw Moneyball - my quick review, good story, clever, interesting insight into the business of baseball, Brad Pitt is a bit cute, Jonah Hill has great delivery, they work well together.
- I finally started handing out my business cards for new "coming soon" business designed by the lovely Jen @ Made By Girl. Thanks Jen I love them x
images via myfirstlittleplace