Thursday, December 5, 2013

Givenchy


One of, in my opinion most beautiful streets (sorry avenues) in Paris is Avenue Montaigne. 
It is just such a pretty avenue, tree lined and so beautifully manicured.
It is home to all top luxury brand boutiques. 
The most recent addition to this line up is one of my favourite brands, Givenchy! 


Located at number 36 Avenue Montaigne the 370 metre-square has been 
designed by architect Joseph Dirand. 
As French Vogue describes it :

"darkly romantic with a hint of elegant aristocracy, embodying the French brand's
signature style to perfection"

 

The flagship store consists of two floors dedicated solely to womenswear. 
Only the highest quality materials have been used - green veined Breccia Verde Carrara marble, 
polished steel, golden tinted brass, solid oak floors and grey volcanic rock.

 

I cannot wait to visit here when I am in Paris next year, and I might just buy
 my wishlist Givenchy bag as a momento of my visit.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!