Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Comments reactivated!

I want to thank everyone for their kind emails of support and feedback on my blog, I really appreciate hearing from all of you.

My dear friend Britt highlighted her disappointment (lovingly) that I don't have comments on my blog. I deactiactivated my comments when I started as I was receiving the emails. But just for her :) I have reactivated my comments.

Please leave me comments as I love to hear what people have to say - good and not so good.

And as a acknowledgement to her I had to post this photo of us and my sister, Bec as little ones!!!



2 comments:

  1. hahaha this photo cracks me up but it is just oh-so cute. Look how little we were!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!