Monday, June 21, 2010

Fashion House - Tamara Mellon



A couple of years ago I saw the London apartment of Tamara Mellon on MTV Cribs and fell in love with it. I don't know why to be honest as it's not something I would live in myself. When I saw it on TV the place seemed to flow really nicely and I think that's what I really liked about her space.

It was designed by LA Based designer Martin Lawrence-Bullard and it seems like the perfect place for the founder and Chief Creative Officer of Jimmy Choo.


The velvet sofas looked darker on TV but I would love a velvet sofa. I don't like the leopard print carpet though!




I think the bedroom is gorgeous. All the embroidery was done in Morrocco




Just one of Ms Mellon's closet's, I think she has 3! This is the shoe closet of course full of ...... Jimmy Choo ......


Her daughter, Minty's bedroom

images jimmy choo, elle decor, martyn lawrence-bullard

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!