Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Ski Lodge - Falls Creek

It's winter here down under and whilst I live on the Gold Coast where the winter weather is gorgeous and sunny, I thought it was a good time to look at what some real winter wonders Australia has to offer. One of these is Falls Creek, Victoria. When I was 21 I spent a season working in Falls Creek and it was great! It's a different lifestyle completely but when you're 21, it's pretty fun!!

I found this gorgeous lodge in Falls called Fjall Ski Lodge designed by one of my favourite design firms Hecker Phelan Guthrie Interior Designers. This is somewhat different to the digs I occupied when I was there but if I were to go back, yeah I'll stay here thanks!












images hecker phelan guthrie, apartment therapy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!