Sunday, August 1, 2010

Just a bit of organising....


I've started this beautiful Sunday morning organising the files in my office! Sounds serious but it's not really.

So this got me thinking about my love of stationery, yes I admit it I am a stationery junkie! I buy pretty stuff that I don't even need!! But don't we all.....?


My all time favourite for stationery is Kikki K. For those who live in Australia chances are you have visited this store (a number of times). Kikki K was started by Swedish born Kristina Karlsson (kikki K is her childhood nickname) when she was setting up her own home office 9 years ago and couldn't find any beautiful or stylish products.


Love this Clear Acrylic Pencil Holder full of whites pencils


How cute is this Bundle Bundle Wrapping Paper



Cute Twist Pen, reminds me of the 70's - love that



3am Ideas Notebook


Heart Puzzle Greeting Card



DIY Desk Calendar


Rubber Band Ball


Bin Bin, I'm getting this for my office


As Kristina says "If your home/office is organised, stylish and inspiring - your state of mind will be the same".




images kikki.K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!