Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Jeff Lewis Los Feliz Gem






I've mentioned before I am a fan of Jeff Lewis. 
I don't think he is the most amazing interior designer but he puts together great homes and I admire his total attention to detail in the finishes of his projects.

That plus I find him quite entertaining! 

Here's a tour of one of his first projects, Los Feliz in true Jeff Lewis style. 
This 3,300 square feet Mediterranean home has 3 bedrooms, 3 and half bath was originally built in 1939. Even though one of his first projects, I think it still looks great today.





Needs more or different furnishing but what a great size for a master bedroom

LOVE this bathroom, perfection in my eyes







images via bungalux

1 comment:

  1. I'm in love! It's not perfect but it's pretty damn close to it ;) I love the floorboards, the front garden and the master bedroom.

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!