Thursday, September 12, 2013

ProBlogger Event 2013


 

I'm a little bit excited. Tomorrow I'm heading to the ProBlogger Event. 
I won't lie I'm a little bit nervous too. I was originally going with a friend of mine
but she unfortunately can't make it now due to work commitments. 
So I seriously thought I'll just attend virtually and avoid a whole room full of 450 strangers. 
But then I thought how silly! 

Afterall ...
  1. It's here in my hometown of the Gold Coast
  2. I've been waiting for this since last year's event that I wasn't able to attend
  3. I am excited to hear the speakers and learn some new things that will enhance my Blogging life
  4. I get to meet some of the bloggers I have been following or got to know virtually over the years
  5. I'm a big girl, I can do this by myself - right?!


Plus I'm sure there will be many bloggers in exactly the same boat!

So I've gone through and worked out what sessions I will attend, 
the essentials I need to take with me and of course ... what I'm going to wear!

I look forward to sharing it with you all.

Are you going? Or know anyone who is? 

Wish me luck!

 


#PBEVENT




6 comments:

  1. Very exciting! I'm sure you'll get chatting to lots of lovely souls while you're there and forget you even arrived by yourself! Hope you have a great day... can't wait to hear more about it! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for words of support Amanda. As you read, it was a tad challenging but I survived. The things we put ourselves through before something happens! xx

      Delete
  2. So how did you go? Can't wait to hear about your experience x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had gone - maybe next year. Lisa xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's worth it! See you there next year Lisa :) x

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!