Monday, June 7, 2010

Zakka Box

You must check out this adorable little shop located in Mt Lawley, Perth called Zakka Box. It was opened a few months ago by the beautiful Yuka.

Zakka (from the Japanese 'zak-ka' or many things) Box has a unique range of gorgeous little products imported from Japan. I've been fortunate to work with Yuka in the past so I know you will also get amazing customer service when shopping here along with beautiful gift wrapping which the Japanese do so beautifully.

So if you need something, cute, quirky and different you need to take a look at Zakka Box.


Cute glass water spray bottles




How clever are these rain shoes!


Yuka, I want these little macaroon shaped containers, they are gorgeous.


Chopsticks


Design scissors


You will find Zakka Box at
2/611 Beaufort Street, Mount Lawley WA

tel : 08 9227 6338

www.zakkabox.com.au


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!