Saturday, March 12, 2011

Finally....


But gosh I deserve a day to catch up on all  my fave blogs and do some blogging of my own finally!

Update, I'm settling in well to Cairns. Work is great, my team are super lovely. Yesterday I went to take a look at the apartment I want to rent and I love it! Just waiting on the current tenant to move out so hopefully in a couple more weeks I will be out of the hotel and into my own place. It is like a luxury resort with 5, yes 5 pools and they are divine (the kids are going to love them whe they come for holidays). Can' wait to share photo's of it with you all.

So far, so good :)

2 comments:

  1. It may not be productive, but it's so enjoyable :)
    Have a lovely weekend!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your website perfect for my needs. It contains wonderful and helpful posts. Thanks buddy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!