Saturday, December 15, 2012

Martyn Lawrence-Bullard + Twitter


Today's post is in two parts.

First let's look at the gorgeous home of actress Stacey Dash as decorated by 
Martyn Lawrence-Bullard on this weeks episode of Million Dollar Decorators.

So gorgeous and making wanting to make my new colour scheme for my home 
grey and a perfect shade of purple.

 

 

 

 

 


Second part is I recently jumped on the twitter trail. 
It took me awhile to get on board with twitter, don't know why maybe it was just the fear of the unknown.
But I felt that it was important to utilise this form of communication for my new business, Our Little Place. 

So last night after I finished watching Million Dollar Decorators, I sent a tweet out just to say how much I loved it and Martyn's work - you know what it's it's like in this social media world, you  just put it out there!  
Well I was so surprised to get a  tweet back from the man himself - 
Martyn Lawrence-Bullard ! 
I was so happy.

For those of you who have got to know me, know that these little events and actions 
in my life just get me a wee bit excited, hehe

Look ...


If you like, you can follow me on twitter @ourlittleplace



images via myfirstlittleplace with bravo

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm. That's made me re-think my plans of having white picture frames.

    B

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!