Saturday, December 29, 2012

Shout Out Thanks

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are ready to bring in 2013.

This is just a quick post to say thanks to the beautiful Kimberlee at Brown Button
 for the very kind support of my new business venture, Our Little Place 
and putting a shout out on her blog.

Support like this from fellow bloggers and business owner's means the world to me. 



I know I don't have to tell you but you I'm sure you all know that Kimberlee 
launched her new website for her Brown Button store with way too much cuteness.

Thanks again Kimberlee 
xxx



1 comment:

  1. oh stop it bella - its my absolute pleasure!! and thanks for the shout out about the new website. i'm still trying to work out how to navigate it!? - hope you had a beautiful christmas xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!