Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Horsing around...


photo credits: sketch42

I LOVE these 2 images I found of these horses that I can't wait to frame and put up in my house.

I love horses and they do remind me of being a little girl. When I was little I had a Barbie horse which I galloped around so much, one of it's legs broke off :( It was a beautiful Palamino. My grandpa promised me when I was younger that when I pass year 12, he would buy me a horse (he had a farm see) Yes it was many moons ago since year 12 but I am still waiting for my horse! One day when I live in the country in my dream house and with my own family, I will get my horse.

So long since I've gone riding, maybe that's on my to do list for 2010.

I don't know where yet, but I can't wait to find a place for them and you can see why I want to put them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!