Monday, January 18, 2010

Some Kitchen Inspiration





photo credits : Apartment Therapy, Traditional Home, Canadian House & Home, Absolutely Beautiful Things, Living Etc

My quote has come in for my kitchen! It was perhaps a little more than I expected. So instead of rushing into it and to let myself get on top financially, I have decided to make some changes to the kitchen I have and live with it a bit longer. Oh the perils of reno's!

I will change out the sink and tap, change all door handles and hinges, paint the tiles and that should help freshen things up for me a little bit and I'll be happy to continue using it - for now.

But for now I will continue to dream of my ideal kitchen for my first little place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!