Thursday, February 23, 2012

Blog Shout Outs

I love my followers, don't we all.
So honoured and humbled that people read and respond to my everyday ramblings
- I can't thank you all enough.

But one of the things I like most about blogging and readers is connecting with like minded people. 
And many of these like minded people have amazing blogs. 
I would love to list them all (and you can check them out by my followers link) 
but these are some of my new followers who's blogs I want to share with you today. 

Hopefully they will also provide you with much inspiration ...

 

Peaches and Candy is a blog from Sydney with really good content of interesting posts
along with gorgeous pics!
 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


A photographer wanting to branch off into Interior Styling, Julia writes the blog Pawley's Island Posh which includes some great DIY projects she has tackled, some great interior shots and a hint of fashion thrown in there too.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

The owner of this lovely  blog is Kim Grey an American living in Adelaide
(my hometown if you didn't know!).
Lamb and Blonde is full of beautiful images that will provides endless inspiration.



I'll be going through more of my followers and people who leave comments and
will introduce you to some of them in the coming weeks.


Thanks again to everyone reading My First Little Place xox




* Please note none of these bloggers have approached me to ask to be profiled. 
I don't endorse anything or anyone unless I clearly declare it. 
I do it because I genuinely like what they have to offer.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!