Friday, January 15, 2010

Kitchen Dreaming

I'm excited! Yesterday I had the kitchen guy come by and look at my kitchen to see what we can do to make it a beautiful kitchen. He has gone away to do up the plan (and the quote of course!!) so I am anxiously awaiting for it all to arrive in my inbox.

As you can see from the below pics, my kitchen is in desperate need of a pretty makeover. This is the kitchen in it's orginal state before I started to reno. Behind the facade it needs alot of TLC. A kitchen is a place to be clean, fresh and well did I mention clean? No matter how much I have scrubbed it, it will just never feel clean. The thought of preparing food in there just makes me feel ill.

Is it the worst kitchen I've seen - well no! But as this is my first little place and everything else is new, I just have to have a new kitchen!


Yuck, it looks much worse in person. It's like a pale pinkyish colour, handles all rusted and I won't even go near the oven!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!