Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Sofa

I know I've been slack posting about my new place since moving in. Well not much has been happening. There's still things to do of course, but it's just not happening at the moment :(

I have decided to get a new sofa! As you may remember a couple of posts back, my living area isn't to scale - it's really out. I need a longer sofa as mine currently is only a 2 seater. It's a very good sofa, the first sofa I bought when I moved out of home which I recently reupholstered. It has done me very well and moved 3 states in it's life time. But I think it's time to bid it farewell.

I have chosen to replace it with theKarlstad 3 seat sofa from Ikea. I'm on a tight budget so that is a factor, but I actually like the simple shape of it. I think I will get a slip cover made for it though in the grey linen. What do you think??

Photo Credits : Ikea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!