Thursday, April 22, 2010

Home office spaces

I have dreamt of my own home office for years now.
I am obsessed with stationery - obsessed! And I love being organised and organising things. Put these things together with my love of interior design and how could you not dream of a home office. So my little 2nd bedroom will become a home office/guest room. I'm still not ready to buy the pieces for the room but hopefully soon because I can't wait to set up my desk and do some drawing and drafting again....aahhhh.....

But for now I will continue to admire and get inspiration from these home offices.












{images via Cococozy, Sarah Richardson, Lonny, Material Girls, Elle Decor, Apartment Therapy}

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!