Saturday, April 10, 2010

Thank you

Firstly I would like to thank everyone for their kind messages, some via here, some emailed/facebooked and some text. It's times like these you see who true friends really are xx

I would also like to thank Nicole from Sketch42 for passing on the Sunshine Award to My First Little Place, I am surprised and very thankful that you get joy out of reading my blog. Your blog is also one of my daily stops.
It's a perfect time for me to get a little bit of sunshine. Thank you x



So with this award I now pass it on to 10 blogs that I love. Here goes, my fav design blogs:


Hope you all enjoy

Love Sarah xx

1 comment:

  1. My pleasure! Hope you and your family are doing better!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!