Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Fashionable Wednesday - Mila Kunis

She's very good in Black Swan and whoever is styling Mila Kunis nowdays is doing a mighty fine job!


This dress is soooo gorgeous, I would love to wear this... just once


Hands down my favourite at this years SAG Awards

Not too many people can wear this colour, perfect for her skin tone

LBD done so well with 2 different looks



The dress is pretty but her make-up is stunning

World's away from Jackie (That 70's Show) don't you think?



2 comments:

  1. She looks amazing in all of those dresses and I agree a world away from that 70s show. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, she is drop dead gorgeous. I love her sultry look. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!