Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What to say...

As the cyclone (now at category 5) is hitting Far North Cairns, it's difficult to find things to blog about. The word friends of mine have been using in Cairns is that they are terrified and they have all prepared themselves to bed down in their bathrooms for the night.
It's going to be a long night as we wait for morning to see what Yasi has left behind.


But I do want to take the opportunity to say thanks to Louise.
You all know how much I love Table Tonic (blog and shop) and she has posted about my bedroom (with my yummy Table Tonic cushion) here on her blog. I'm thrilled to be acknowledged on such an inspirational and stylish blog.
 
Thank you also to all of you who have commented or sent me emails about my little bedroom.
I love how blog world works and the support we share for each other.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!