Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Perfect Bookcase

To celebrate my friend Nick's birthday today, I wanted to share a few of my favourite bookcases. 
Nick and I share a love of books and as he is a visual merchandiser extraordinaire, of course his bookshelf looks fab and perfectly merchandised with a combination of books and glass finds from the Bondi marktes.

Sadly I don't have a picture of his, so I'll share these instead.









Happy Birthday Nicholas
xox



images via decorista, everythingfabulous,lalalovely, lonnyx4

5 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog via Ivy & Piper. Love it, so much inspiration. I'm following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love a good bookshelf Sarah and these are all fab!

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Great* bookshelves!!
    Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're all so beautifully styled but I especially like the way the second one is arranged with the books and other objects amongst them. Great selection of images!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the 3rd to last one, with the light outside & dark painted inside & the non-typical way the shelves are held up, very clever.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!