Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Living Space - What do you think?

I've had this room in my image files for quite some time and I just keep looking at it. 
So I'm sharing with you all because I'm curious, what do you think??

I don't know if the choice of coffee table is right? It's a nice table but I think the space needs a different style.
Love  this piece of furniture but the painting on the wall is just a little but too big, it looks like a paint finish on the wall. A bit smaller would frame out the area better. And the display on top isn't working for me. Love the rug tho!
Love the chairs but would choose different cushions!
Love the chair, it reminds me of an old setting my nana and grandpa had, but they had it in green. What I would do to have that setting now.  The side table is too cute!

I don't know am I being too picky? I don't usually voice strong opinions on my blog because I believe interiors are a place to make your own, however you like it. 
So who am I to say .... but I guess when it comes to recognising things I do and don't like, 
well that's important to discover,  isn't it!?

In summary I think this space is lovely but needs some more colour or a real statement,
something to anchor the room.

It has some great pieces of furniture but they're just quite working well togther.




images via adiaryoflovely

1 comment:

  1. I agree! The coffee table is definitely not working in this living room, something else maybe lighter, with metal legs and wooden top would work better for me.
    Overall, the space is not bad, I don't like the artwork on top of the cabinet either.
    Have great holidays!!
    Take a look at my blog if you like.
    http://noendtodesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!