Sunday, June 24, 2012

Empire


Such a lovely day today. 
After a lovely catch up brunch with one of my girlfriends at 
Cantina on Beaufort St, Mt Lawley we headed to 
Empire for some inspiration. 

The items I would have snapped up in a heart beat if I could have were ...

So in love with this chair, perfect for the outside or inside. Colour is amaze!

Great setting for outside or on a balcony.

Perfect for a media room. So deep to put your feet up, I would just spend days relaxing on this.

Cute, industrial and colourful

Would love these in an office space

I have no words ... maybe one - love!

I found a good option for the stools for my kitchen bench, wooden top with yellow legs

Sigh for this lamp

Yummy bits and pieces for the kitchen

Loved these ceramic cannisters that look like tin cans




images via myfirstlittleplace


8 comments:

  1. I love Empire they're just a little out of my price range :( doesnt stop me from browsing though. I really like those cabinets with the multi drawers would be great for my study at home to keep all my crafty bits and pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! I love the lamp and the first chair especially. I recently saw a similar one in white. This makes me want to buy it and just paint it.
    PS-Can't believe I am just now finding your blog- love it!!



    The Aestate
     

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the chairs and couch...
    And yet I still see so many treasures in there.
     

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vic @ Cush & NooksJune 25, 2012 at 2:57 PM

    I'm drooling - what an amazing shop! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. myfirstlittleplaceJune 25, 2012 at 3:57 PM

     I agree Michelle, they are a little exy!! But so full of inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. myfirstlittleplaceJune 25, 2012 at 3:57 PM

     Hi Jessica, thanks for visiting my blog, glad you found it. It's nice to meet you and I'm off to visit your blog now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. myfirstlittleplaceJune 25, 2012 at 3:58 PM

    Ann, so many more things I could've posted about from the store but it would've been the longest post in blogger history ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my!! That couch with all those cushions!! What is expensive?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!