Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Fashionable Wednesday - Witchery

One of my very favourite shops is Witchery and I thought I'd do some virtural shopping (without spending any money!!) and out some looks together to share with you some great pieces they have.

I'd buy all these pieces in a heartbeat if only my bank account would agree!


Stone Embellished Top Cheeky Denim Short
Milla T Bar Sandal
Katie Two Tone Sunglasses
Mini Sqaures Print Scarf
Trudy Cut Out Bag





The best thing is they ship worldwide! Pop over and have a look as there is so much more to look at.



images witchery

5 comments:

  1. Witchery have such lovely clothing - I love those denim shorts and that bikini.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have a Witchery in Tas but I didn't realise they had online shopping. These looks are great! I might just have to check out the website :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cute clothes! We're going to be in Sydney and then Queensland in March. I'm bookmarking this so I remember to go there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your picks! I studied abroad in Australia for a semester and Witchery was my favorite store...wish we had it in the U.S.!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried the Tier Ruffle dress in the bone colour a few weeks ago, I did'nt realise they still had it in the black! Luvs! XX Samie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!