Thursday, December 9, 2010

Guest Post : The Zhush

Hi, I'm Sue from The Zhush! I love so many different styles of chairs that it's tough for me to choose just one...but since Sarah asked if I would, I decided to narrow it down to the one chair that eludes me:

The Eames lounge and ottoman!




I've always loved the classic good looks of the Eames lounge and ottoman, however despite owning an original Eames white rocking chair and a charming Eames wooden stool, I can't seem to find a place for this awesome chair and ottoman in my own home. For now I guess I will just have to love it from afar...and especially when its all decked out in cool Missoni fabric or simple and soft in white!





I hope you enjoyed my shout out to my favorite chair!


6 comments:

  1. That chair looks extra comfy! Now following you... found you via The Zhush! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it in the white. Years ago (like decades) we used to have it in the black - much much cooler in the white!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so agree with Sue - love the beautiful lines and simple modernism of this chair and ottoman but would have to move into something a bit more contemporary to pull it off! Funny that my dad had a set of two in his office when I was growing up... wonder where they went?
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love! My grandparents had an eames chair and ottoman, and one of my favorite things as as kid was to twirl around, and around at holidays. (I now know it drove everyone crazy, having 2 kids that like to twirl anything that moves in a around and around) Happy Days. Great Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for having me over here! Been thinking about this Eames chair now ever since!:)
    xx
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!