Monday, March 15, 2010

Colour Theory : Yellow

I've posted once before that yellow will be my accent colour that I use in my white living area. There's something I really love about yellow but only in small doses, all you need is a hint of it for a bit of "punch"!



Yellow shines with optimism, enlightenment, and happiness. Shades of golden yellow carry the promise of a positive future. Yellow will advance from surrounding colors and instill optimism and energy, as well as spark creative thoughts. How the color yellow affects us mentally and physically - Mentally stimulating, stimulates the nervous system, activates memory, encourages communication - sensational colour




{domino}


{Sketch 42}


{Design Inc}


{Jenna Lyons Domino}


{Dry Bar}


{Jenna Lyons Domino}


{Domino}


{image unknown sorry}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!