Monday, March 8, 2010

Red Carpet Oscars 2010

It's that time of year again - The Oscars. I love the Oscars, to me it still feels like old Hollywood Glamour. These are my favourite red carpet looks for this year :


Best Actress winner Sandra Bullock in Marchesa
She looks effortlessly glam


Rachel McAdams in Elie Saab
Love Rachel, love Elie Saab pefect match!


Sarah Jessica Parker in Chanel
Yes, I love this dress. The detailing at the top also features on the back. This is the type of dress I would wear


Miley Cyrus in Jenny Packham
I really like this, it's quite pretty but I can't help but think she looks a little older than she really is!


Maggie Gyllenhaal in Dries Van Noten
Now I like this because well she looks great. But she is wearing Dries Van Noten which in all honesty isn't the easiest label to wear but she pulls it off beautifully


E Presenter Guiliana Rancic in Tom Ford
She always looks great


Sam Worthington in Brioni and Natalie Mark
LOVE Sam and he looked hot especially when he put on his glasses - YUM! His girlfriend looks lovely too
Thanks for keeping it real Sam


Nicole Richie in Reem Acra and Joel Madden
Nicole always looks good to me, I love her style. I know this is debatable to many but that's just my opinion. I think they look good together.


Tom Ford in......Tom Ford
Hands down best dressed man of the night but are we surprised?

Would love to know what your favourites were.....?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!