Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Fashionable Wednesday

Another of my style icons - Sofia Coppola and Louis Vuitton, match made in heaven and my new MUST HAVE bag!

Every girl has their favourite accessories they love to buy and for most it's shoes. For me I'm a total bag lady! I love a good handbag, they make or break an outfit, they make you really feel good when you wear them and they are a practical {well most of them}.

The Louis Vuitton SC bag is one you would keep forever.













images stylerumour

2 comments:

  1. Im a bag girl too...this one is super NICE!!!:)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sofia Coppola is super stylish, she and LV are a perfect match. Just love this last photo. Nicolex

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!