Monday, October 18, 2010

Must visit Ada & Darcy

The new online store that is. The lovely Kellie of the Ada & Darcy blog has the most beautiful online boutique. So many gorgeous things at really affordable prices and perfect timing for Christmas! There are so many things I love but these are just some of my very favs...

So many adorable colourful cushions





Love the base and the shade


A collection of these in the pretty pastel shades would look great all clustered together

I don't need these straws but I'm going to get them just because I love them!


Goodluck with the new store Kellie, it's beautiful xx


images ada&darcy

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your lovely words for my shop! You don't know how much they warm my heart. I really do appreciate it. Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!