Monday, October 18, 2010

Must visit Ada & Darcy

The new online store that is. The lovely Kellie of the Ada & Darcy blog has the most beautiful online boutique. So many gorgeous things at really affordable prices and perfect timing for Christmas! There are so many things I love but these are just some of my very favs...

So many adorable colourful cushions





Love the base and the shade


A collection of these in the pretty pastel shades would look great all clustered together

I don't need these straws but I'm going to get them just because I love them!


Goodluck with the new store Kellie, it's beautiful xx


images ada&darcy

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your lovely words for my shop! You don't know how much they warm my heart. I really do appreciate it. Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kellie's blog is one of my daily delights and her new store is just as fun and colorful. Just wish it were on my side of the world! {sigh, from the U.S.}

    p.s. visiting from Design Refuge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!