Saturday, October 9, 2010

Think Pink


October is Breast Cancer Awareness month {even though realistically it is everyday!} and I'm joining other blogger's posting pink for the cause.

It was only yesterday that I was talking with one of my work colleagues who has survived breast cancer and it is just amazing what she went through, how she came through it and her approach to life now. She's one of the lucky ones. She's an inspiration.









If you'd like to learn more about breast cancer or make a donation here's some Australian sites that would love you to visit them.

www.mcgrathfoundation.com.au/

www.nbcf.org.au



images bottom of the ironing basket, brabourne farm, selina lake, nest egg, the decorista, hooked on houses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!