Monday, February 13, 2012

101 with Sarah


I was able to catch up on some episodes of Sarah 101 this weekend and 
couldn't help but like this living and dining space she did. 

Great colour scheme.
I want that coffee table.
The image above the sofa was taken by the homeowner. 
Sarah enlarged it and framed it in a light box.

 
The grey zebra rug on the floor was actually 2 rugs that she had sewn together.
A much more cost effective way than having a rug custom made.

 
She always finds really great second hand chairs and has them reupholstered.

 
Same here, a great find in an old mod century side board.

 
The wallpaper is a ocmbination of the seagrass and bamboo.

 
 Another pair of old second hand chairs. 
I wasn't sure what these were going to end up looking like once redone 
but I have to say I do like them, very much.

The dining space was very small so to save on some space, banquet seating was built in.



images via sarah101

2 comments:

  1. I have just hooked up to Foxtel and had my first taste of Sarah's shows, she has so many, but with good reason such a talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't seen the show but taking a picture and putting it in a light box is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!