I think we all fell in love with her old apartment but Ivanka's current New York apartment,
shared in Elle Decor highlights design elements that work really well for a his and her apartment.
Located on Manhattan's Park Avenue, Ivanka took on this renovation for the
apartment with Interior Designer Kelly Behun.
I have to say, I'm a bit of an Ivanka fan. And I'll tell you why :
- Overall she's a businesswoman, heiress, model, designer, wife, mother and some would call her a socialite
- She has her BA in Economics
- Is Executive Vice President of Development and Acquisitions at The Trump Organization
- She designs a line of jewellery with diamond traders, Dynamic Diamond Corp which is in their "Ivanka Trump" store on Madison Avenue
- In 2009 she married Jared Kushner and in 2011, she gave birth to their first child daughter Arabella Rose
So they're the facts but what I really like about her is that yes she was born into wealth, she was set for the rest of her life. However, unlike many other heiresses Ivanka went to college, got her BA and worked hard to acquire all she has now. She's not seen in the tabloids as being reckless or a wild child. In every interview or The Apprentice appearances she always speaks and holds herself very well. She's quite a private person in such a high profile family and quietly supports a number of charities.
I just thinks it's refreshing to have someone who has so much and so much access to the public that she has kept her head screwed on and has what appears to have a happy and fulfilled life,
one for which she has been able to create for herself.
images via elledecor, kellybehun, googleimages