Sunday, June 23, 2013

Beautiful Home - Burleigh


I always love to see beautiful renovations of places right here on the Gold Coast.

So I was thrilled to see this Burleigh apartment featured in the latest Adore Magazine. 

This Brisbane couple purchased the beach view apartment in Burleigh, 
a very popular beach and surfing area of the Gold Coast and worked with 
Oliveaux interior designer Amanda Harris to create a perfect escape for the weekends.

Hmmm I don't know if I could handle this view!!! This is what makes the Gold Coast beautiful

The cabinetry is beautiful


 

There's nothing I don't love in this kitchen, I want it all. It is my new kitchen inspiration

Love the little pop of pink on the chairs

 

 

Umm ... I can look after it during the week for them!!!



all images via Adore Magazine and Oliveaux

3 comments:

  1. That is so gorgeous! The styling reminds me of the US (mainly the Hamptons!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, so true. So rare to find this style here on the GC particularly in apartments. So good to see! x

      Delete
  2. Oh my GOODNESS! This is stunning - I'm so happy to see this kind of styling right here on our doorstep. See you tomorrow! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!