Thursday, June 27, 2013

Megan Hess - Fashion House


This week over at Our Little Place I've had a chat to Illustrator Megan Hess
 in the People Behind The Book series.

Megan has collected her beautiful illustrations for her book aptly titled Fashion House 
and it is the perfect fit for the Our Little Place book shop.

Megan is such a beautiful lady and her work is gorgeous so I wondered
(like most interior obsessed people) what Megan's home would be like. 
So after a little investigation I came across this ...

Megan's home is a converted church in Melbourne where she lives with
 her architect husband and two young children.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It gets even better as we go into her closet ...

 

 

 


Please pop over and read about Megan in People Behind The Book.

If you'd like to shop for Fashion House, pop over here to the Our Little Place Book Shop.


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


images via interiorsaddict, adoremagazine, akitecture

4 comments:

  1. Wow the art works really are breathtaking arent they. And I love the kitchen splash back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So beautiful right Michelle. And the back splash is such a brave move but looks great. Maybe you should have something like this in your new kitchen?? ;)

      Delete
  2. I would have to say the wardrobe is my favourite part! To die for!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!