Saturday, September 4, 2010

3...

Ok so this post isn't about my little place or interiors... it's about probably my number one passion in my life... my kids! Well they're not exactly mine, but they make me the luckiest aunty in the world.

Today my gorgeous nephew Charlie turns the big 3. Happy yes because he is such a beautiful little boy, one smart cookie and at times a little hyper monster and I love watching him grow and learn... little sad because he's growing too quick and he was such a cute baby.


The morning he was born with his beautiful big sister, Ruby






First haircut


His new scooter for his 2nd birthday

Ok enough of my gushing {I am lucky though aren't I?}


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLIE, LOVE YOU xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!