Thursday, September 2, 2010

One By The Five

I've just been sent a link to this hotel in Paris, One By The Five.

The hotel itself describes it as : An exceptional and unique artistic design for a single incomparable suite - this is the One By The Five. One offers a singular, exclusive encounter with your emotions, your senses, the other, the happiness - and above all with love. Set out on an unforgettable encounter....



It's very futuristic looking but I love this floating bed



and the stars on the ceiling




Mirrored vanity and velvet walls in the bathroom... when in Paris...


the lobby

Well it's got me interested, I would spend a night here just to see what it was like...would you?

Thanks for the link Miss Tania xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!