Sunday, September 5, 2010

What's your favourite colour?

I think I've made it pretty obvious that mine is yellow, it just makes me happy...

Many people like to use their favourite colour in their space, which is great because after all your home is a reflection of who you are. But some people just go OTT and splash their favourite colour all over the place. You know what I mean, all four walls covered in red or blue along with every accessory. But if you just add touches of your favourite colour to a neautral background, it will pop even more and be much more effective. And it can work in any room in the house.

What's your favourite colour for your home?
















images 1 & 2 apt therapy, semigloss chic, my fav my best, living etc, metro homes, inside out

2 comments:

  1. I have given up on selecting one color that makes me most happy and that I love, but this one? Oh, it's just beautiful... yellow is an instant cheerful color, even amoungst the most dramatic and soft settings... beautiful post!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a deep raspberry red, but it really has to be used sparingly. Other than that, I'm quite partial to ice blue. But I absolutely love metallics.

    Yellow is gorgeous also, but I've never really appreciated it as a colour for my own home as I guess it doesn't suit me personally - I can't wear it as it makes me look sallow. In interiors though, it just adds that bit of sunshine to the room.

    I wonder if anyone likes to use a colour in their own home that they don't wear personally?

    Sandy K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!