Thursday, September 30, 2010

More travels



I'm lucky with my job that I get to do a bit of travelling. Tomorrow I'm off to Cairns for a few days! Cairns, for those who aren't familiar is up north in Queensland. It's a tropical tourist destination and it's hot and humid {my hair will look great - not!}

Here's some "tropically" {well kind of} inspiring images...












Hopefully I will be able to do some blogging while I'm there but just in case, I'll say au revoir for now xx


images deliciously organised, shelter, the diversion project, beach bungalow, turquoise, eric striffler

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful images! I like the colorful rug from the last photo. Have a wonderful weekend ahead, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!