Sunday, November 14, 2010

Costume dilema!


I have a fancy dress party coming up and I've been thinking about what I can dress up as. My first thought is Margot Tanenbaum. I love the Royal Tanenbaums and would love to dress up as her.



The problem is I have longer dark hair = find good blonde wig
I don't have a fur (faux of course) coat = no idea where I can get one in time
I don't have a Birkin = definitely ain't getting one of those!




It worked for Nicole Richie, it helps she already has the hair



How great do the Ronsons look dressed up as : Chas (Mark), Margot (Samantha) and Richie (Charlotte) for Harpers Bazaar

Oh what to do?

If you have any ideas of what else I can dress up as, please share with me...

2 comments:

  1. I loved when the Ronson's did the Tannenbaum's! Love this costume. for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great costume Idea. Have you tried Salvation Army or Vinnies for the Fur?.

    I have seen some inspired looking Birkin bag's, I will keep my eye out for you. :) Samie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!