Monday, November 8, 2010

I'm going to see Oprah!



As you may know, Oprah is coming to Australia! At the beginning of the month you had to enter your name for the lottery for tickets to her show, and guess what I GOT TICKETS!!! At first I was like oh ok, I'm sure heaps of people got tickets but as the day has evolved and I have look into it more, not too many people did. There were 3,000 tickets available and I won - wow. I don't usually win stuff and this is a pretty great one to win.

So on December 14th I'm going to the "Oprah" house to see Oprah. Sorry if you don't get that little joke there, but she is doing her show at the infamous Opera House in Sydney.



Would love to hear of anyone else who will be going.

images oprah.com

7 comments:

  1. Thats awesome sweety..and I am so jealous...I tried..but no luck....HUmmph... Got a wonderful rejection email in my inbox this morning saying...unfortunately..blah blah blah...which was a nice start to the day...lol..Shucks.. lol
    Oh well !
    It will be an awesome event...just the energy around the city while she is here will be major.

    Good on you sweetheart...so happy for you ;)xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Anna. Sorry you missed out, that sucks!
    It's going to be such a great thing for Australia all round too, great for our tourism!
    Thanks again lovely, hope your week ahead is divine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my godness, how thrilling! Can't wait to hear all about it when you go :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Sarah!

    Can't wait to hear all about it.

    Sandy K

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! I'll look forward to hearing about it when you go :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you!

    I don't know anyone else who got tickets.

    I wonder who her guests will be?! Exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Sarah!! That is very exciting.
    Can't wait to hear all about it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!