Monday, November 29, 2010

Guest Post : Bright.Bazaar

I'm starting a new little series of guest posts. The best ting about blogging is to share information and ideas so I've asked some very talented bloggers to share with us what is their favourite chair design.

*******************************************

Hello! I'm Will from
Bright.Bazaar and it's a pleasure to be sharing my favourite chair design with you today.


My favourite chair studio is called James UK, which features a range of different styles and designs, from armchairs to sofas. When I celebrated my 21st birthday I was lucky enough to be given this rocker chair as a present and ever since then I've been a huge fan of James Harrison's work. The rocker chair is special to me because it's been a key piece of furniture through the various apartments I've lived in since graduating; it's timeless style and smooth lines are always welcoming. At the moment it's in the corner of my bedroom and I've dressed it up with a cashmere throw, which has made the a great spot for a cosy read of my favourite magazines.



Of James' current range, I'm drawn to the Alywn Compact Sofa because it's super stylish and sophisticated but at the same time the pop of colour in the buttons adds a splash of fun to the design. Plus, as I tend to live in small apartments it's pretty practical, too.



Be sure to check out all the designs in the James UK collection; it won't disappoint!

Thanks for having me over, Sarah.


images habitat, james uk

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for organising Sarah, and what a star for your first series Bright Bazaar has impecible style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am loving the chair - so chic and you'll have it forever! Its such a key piece
    Rachie xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!