Saturday, November 13, 2010

A weekend spot in Canada



Even though the weather is beautiful and warm here today, I'd like to escape to this place. I'm really drawn to this space in Ontario, Canada.

It would be the perfect space to get away for a weekend when you need to unwind, have some time out to do some thinking or catching up on some reading and sleep.




I love white and I think this would make a fabulous weekender but I would have to throw some Missoni throws and cushions in here




I love the puppy sitting at the window looking at the horse thinking "what the....."!


Serenity



images contemporist

3 comments:

  1. Wow! What an amazing space! I agree with you regarding the Missoni - a touch of colour, carefully chosen, would really pop and add a whole new and exciting element. This is instantly one of my dream homes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO serene; but Sarah, what is sitting on the counter in picture #3?!
    have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol Anita, it's a man sitting statue!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!