Saturday, August 7, 2010

Celebrity Home - Ashton & Demi

I just watched the movie Spread starring Ashton Kutcher.

I've always had a little bit of a crush on Ashton and I quite liked him in this film (actually alot!!) The movie itself was ok, I wouldn't rush out to rent it or anything. In a quick summary he plays a toy boy who is 'kept' by an older, wealthy lady but of course he then meets a girl his own age and falls in love. Simple but his fashion was pretty cool and let's just say it is a far cry from Dude Where's My Car!



How I feel about the movie is the same kind of feeling I have about he and Demi's house in the Hollywood Hills.









You can see more in Architectural Digest.

What do you think?


images architectural digest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!