Saturday, August 6, 2011

Bedroom cool ...

I am crushing on this bedroom space. 
I'm kind of surprised that I do like it so much as you can see the punch of primary colours in there which I am normally not that mad on. But they really work in this space. 
This is what else I'm loving :
  1. The low ceiling painted out in white, looks cosy and not claustraphobic.
  2. Cleverly disguised flooring. The terracotta tiles have been covered up for both aethestics and to still bring some warmth into the nedroom.
  3.  That yellow chair is crazy cool
  4.  The blue headboard in what appears to be velvet - yes!




image via fullhouse

1 comment:

  1. This bedroom is fab! Didn't even notice the tiles until you pointed out. Very cleverly disguised...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!