Saturday, August 13, 2011

Thank you West Elm

As I popped onto West Elms website today, just to have my normal look around dreaming of what I could buy if I lived in the US, I was very excited to see that West Elm are now shipping to Australia! 
You do not know what that means to me..... !! 
So I started trawling through and these are some items that I want to snap up - now!

Warning - all pieces are in yellow, white and grey SURPRISE ...



I have wanted this style for ages for my guest room, Chevron Duvet Cover

White Lacquer Jewellery Box
Would look great on top of my chest of drawers inside my walk in robe

How often do you find a cute yet simple bath mat??

Oh I love this grey Zebra rug, it too would look great in my walk  in robe




Yellow and lacquer - yes please!

Hive vase
Oooh the yellow Pleat Cushion would look great in the living room



This also makes me realise I need to update you on my current little place, and how things are looking in my new rental .... coming soon ...



images via west elm

2 comments:

  1. Uh oh! I think your post is about to cost me some money too! ;-)

    Love that chevron cover! I even blogged about it recently: http://laurenskyeaccessories.blogspot.com/2011/07/loving-chevron.html

    Can't wait to see the update on your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now shipping to Australia. dangerous!
    I bought a beautiful quilt cover today and was thinking of you as i bought it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!