Monday, August 1, 2011

Jamie Bush & Co

I love looking at works by designers who push my boundaries. I'm quite conservative in my style so interestingly I respond well to designers who use lots of colour, great shapes, textures and patterns. One of those designers is American designer Jamie Bush. There are many homes he has designed that I love, but I'm feeling this one today ... 

Jamie designed this mid century Brentwood residence for a former studio head and her family.








I love it!


images via jamiebush&co

1 comment:

  1. This space is exactly my style. I have the same coffee table and never know how to accessorize it, I either do too much or too little, this is perfect. Now if only I could have that amazing exterior.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I LOVE reading your comments!